The ancient city of York is a place of great cultural and historical heritage. The architecture is impressive. No modern buildings in the city except for the train station perhaps. If you are into architecture this is.. THE place.

York Minster. Constantine's statue just at the right hand corner. Supposedly 4 quid for a day ticket, but we arrived earlier than the opening time, ticket office was closed and we got a 100% discount. Zero pound entry. =P

The postcard I drew at York City Art Gallery. Should be kept in the album there. I wonder if anyone of you will get to see the real thing in the gallery next time?

Clifford's Tower. The weather was brilliant for phototaking. Seems like a pro photo taken by James, but actually from my less pro camera.

The view from the top. Clifford's Tower. City skyline.

Resting at the city wall. (L to R) James, Momo, Theta, Me, Luke, Jai
The rest of the photos are available at:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=8k8s2bb0.6f2vpul8&x=0&y=-jnhw4d
1 comment:
ah ha, I had the idea of introducing everybody in my blog along with the pic as well, but later somehow forgot...Sigh!
Post a Comment