Thursday, January 25, 2007

Leeds City Centre 1

Decided to take a walk to city centre in the afternoon.

2pm in the afternoon, and sun doesn't seem to want to stay high up any longer.


This is Leeds Metropolitan University, some other university just down the road, much smaller though.

That's 'the light' with a cinema though no one watches movies here. Hard rock cafe and tiger tiger, are more popular. It's all about clubs, pubs and bars after all. How ironical to house these near 'the light'. Let's pray that the Light overshadows them.. soon.



你話佢係銅鑼灣又好, 旺角都得, 麻雀雖小五臟俱全, take it or leave it.
Leeds United 專門店, "Sale" 字樣仲大過個招牌, 2005-2006球季波杉, 5磅 一件, 都係無人問津.

Never visited this, but I think it is a good restaurant. I love my cooking.
More about the city centre soon.

1 comment:

momo said...

The first pic looks nice. Why I never seen this scene before?