Thursday, January 25, 2007
Goodbye St. Mark's
Finally moved out of St. Mark's. I first step into the humble little house and didnt quite like it. The room was alright, old but at least clean. The intolerable problems are in the bathroom and shower. The flush works occasionally, only when you don't need it to. The water does not drain off when you shower, it just wells up and flood. Although pumps, pipes excite me, faulty sewage pipes certainly don't. So much for a chemical engineer. But i certainly take pride as one still.

Alix couldn't stand it either. Somehow she managed to find a place 2 days earlier than me, did it with some charm perhaps. She's at Lupton and I decided to go catered though I certainly missed my own cooking, so here I am, at Charles Morris. Goodbye St. Marks for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment